We’re Praying For You
Whatever your situation is, we want you to know that we are praying for you. We would invite you to join us in praying:
- For God’s peace in your trials
- For those in positions of leadership making decisions which impact our community, country, and world
- For everyone who feels lonely and discouraged
- With gratitude for all that God has blessed us with
Do you have a special request for prayer? We’d be glad to honor it.
Contact us and let us know how we can help.
Learn more about our congregation’s plans and response to the pandemic here.
Did you receive a sign?
This means that someone connected to our church has decided to pray for your household in particular! We hope you will accept this as a gesture of love, that you matter to us. If you receive a sign in your yard, here is what we would encourage you to do:
- Please display this sign in your yard for one week
- Snap a photo and post to social media with the hashtag #kcprayerchain
- Write your family’s name on the back of the sign in marker, so we can track the chain of prayers
- Pick another household you would like to pray for and deliver this sign to their yard
If you’re unable to do this yourself, please contact us and we will deliver it for you.
- Contact that family or individual and let them know you’ll be praying for them this week