We’re Praying For You
These are hard times. The one thing that God saw when he created the world that he said was “not good” was when he saw a person alone with no companion (Genesis 2:18). Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, many are suffering alone as they face this daunting illness. Many others, while physically healthy perhaps, are struggling with the physical isolation and restrictions which keep us from being with the people we love.
Please Pray With Us
Whatever your situation is, we want you to know that we are praying for you. We would invite you to join us in praying:
- For God’s peace throughout this situation
- For a rapid end to this pandemic
- For strength for essential workers in harm’s way
- For healing for those directly affected by the virus
- For those in positions of leadership making decisions which impact our community, country, and world
- For all whom this situation is impacting financially
- For everyone who feels lonely and discouraged
- With gratitude for those who have recovered
Did you receive a sign?
This means that someone connected to our church has decided to pray for your household in particular! We hope you will accept this as a gesture of love, that you matter to us. If you receive a sign in your yard, here is what we would encourage you to do:
- Please display this sign in your yard for one week
- Snap a photo and post to social media with the hashtag #kcprayerchain
- Write your family’s name on the back of the sign in marker, so we can track the chain of prayers
- Pick another household you would like to pray for and deliver this sign to their yard
If you’re unable to do this yourself, please contact us and we will deliver it for you.
- Contact that family or individual and let them know you’ll be praying for them this week