Ephesians 1:18-19 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
KXY is dedicated to loving person in this room, every neighbor outside, and the one true God intentionally and wholly.
- Every person in this room means that our members and our guests are welcome, no matter what they are going through. No matter what, KXY is a place where you can come and deal with life in a faith community.
- Every neighbor outside is inclusive towards all peoples beyond Kings Crossing to the ends of the Earth. If KXY closed its doors for good today, would the community notice? We are driven to ensure that the community would notice, and miss us.
- The one true God, intentionally and wholly will be pursued. KXY is obsessed with the God that we read about in the Bible, who sent His Son, and left us with the Holy Spirit.
We just unveiled our new Gym and Youth Room. The vision for this building is that it would become the 3rd place for our families.
- Every person has their primary place, Home
- And their secondary place, Work or School.
- A 3rd place is supposed to be a neutral ground for all who enter it, where conversation and connectivity are the main activities, and has regulars that perpetuate the culture. The Well can be a wonderful 3rd place for families to connect with themselves, other families, and most importantly, God.
We currently separate into High School small group and Middle School small group for the second half of class to process together the message they all heard after participating in worship together.