Worship With Us!
- Sunday Morning Bible Classes: 9:15 AM
- Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30 AM
- Sunday Evening Classes: 5:00 PM
- Wednesday Evening Classes: 7:00 PM
Plan your Visit
We would love to have you join us for worship on an upcoming Sunday morning. Would you mind filling out our Visit Planner (link below) so that we know a bit more about your plans and how we can serve you on your visit?
What to Expect
When you come, arrive early and stop by the welcome desk so that a greeter can help answer your questions and get you pointed in the right direction. We want to make sure your visit is as comfortable as possible! Here are some typical questions we get from first time visitors:
Q. What do you do for kids?
- We have classes for all age groups on Sunday mornings from 9:15am to 10:10am. Classes are before the worship service.
- During worship, we have an attended nursery for babies age 3 months to 18 months.
- In the rear of the auditorium we have a training room for families of children over 18 months who need a space for their children to adjust to being in the worship, even if they are a little more active. If you’d prefer, you are certainly welcome to sit in the main area of the auditorium, also. The training room is just an option if you desire it.
- Children ages 3 to 2nd grade are encouraged to attend Bible Hour after communion. Children sit with their family, and at the appropriate time we provide a formal opportunity for them to go to Bible Hour for a fun, age-appropriate lesson while the adults in the auditorium hear the sermon.
- On Wednesdays we have classes from 7pm to 8pm for children starting at age 3.
Q. How long is the Sunday worship service?
Our intent is for worship to last from 10:30am to 11:30am, though we generally go to about 11:35am. It includes singing, communion, and a message from one of our ministers.
Q. What should I wear?
You will see people in anything from shorts and t-shirts to formal attire. Wear whatever you’re comfortable in.
Q. Where do I park?
We have a center row of parking spaces set aside for visitors, but even if these are taken, there should be plenty of spots in the front parking lot.
Q. Who can take communion?
We practice open communion, where servers walk up and down the aisles and pass trays containing the unleavened bread and grape juice. Because we pass the trays to all rows, we do not place any restrictions who can take it. Traditionally, communion is taken by baptized believers as a way to remember Jesus’ sacrifice and their commitment to him.
We have a number of resources available to help you grow in your relationship with the Lord and as a part of our body. Click the links below for helpful information!
- I want to know more about Kings Crossing’s core beliefs: Click Here
- I want to hear or watch a Sunday morning lesson: Click Here
- I want to learn about becoming a Christian: Click Here (PDF)
Looking for more? Click below to access our online resources!
Whether it’s attending a bible class or small group meeting, participating in a local or family ministry, or joining us for an upcoming event, we want to help you get more connected to Kings Crossing! Below are some great places to get started.
- See everything going on week in and week out on our online church calendar.
- The best way to get plugged in is to find a smaller group within our church to work with. We accomplish this through Bible classes that meet regularly, through life groups that meet at various locations and times, and through teams of people working in specific areas of service. To learn more or find a group to join, click here.
- Make something happen by getting involved in a ministry team. Click here for a list.
- Participate in an upcoming event! Click here to register.
I want to learn about becoming a Christian
That’s fantastic! Here’s a great resource to get you started on your journey: Click Here (PDF)
I want to be baptized
Wonderful! The decision to follow Jesus is the most important decision you could ever make. One of our ministers or shepherds would like the opportunity to visit with you about this important decision.
I want to place membership
Terrific! We want to see every member at Kings Crossing taking deliberate steps in their life to know God more deeply. In order to place membership, we want every person joining us to participate in a New Members Luncheon to learn more about how it is that Kings Crossing hopes to help you grow closer to God, and how we invite you to join us in strengthening the Kingdom of God. To register for the next New Members Luncheon, click here.
We have a church database that helps us to communicate with our members and to organize our various teams and groups. Being in the database also means you will be able to use our picture directory app, which is very helpful for learning who people are, and also for helping them learn who you are. Click below to submit your contact information so that we can get you included in our database.
Instant Church Directory App
If you’ve given us your info, even if you haven’t yet attended a new members luncheon, you will be able to start accessing our directory as soon as we’ve added you. You will need to sign in using the email address you provided us for the database, and it will allow you to create your password.
Here is the link to use for the first time you use the directory to set up your password: https://members.instantchurchdirectory.com/signup
Once signed up, you can access the church directory at: https://members.instantchurchdirectory.com/
There is also a free app that goes with it that we encourage people to use. You can download it here: https://www.instantchurchdirectory.com/app/
Part of how we show our love for God is by supporting the things that God cares about. Our Shepherds prayerfully oversee how all donations are used, ranging from the salaries for our staff, to maintaining our beautiful facilities, to missions around the world.
Have a question related to giving? We would love to have a conversation at your convenience! Click Here to contact us and we’ll set up a good time to talk.
Learn more and get involved
Kings Crossing is actively involved in a number of different areas of service ministries. To learn more about service opportunities, click here.
Join a team
We have groups of people who work together to serve in specific areas of need. Some of these are ongoing and others are for specific tasks. Have a look around here for opportunities to serve.
Help me decide where to serve
Not sure exactly where the best place would be to plug in? Contact us and one of our leaders will get in touch with you to help you find an opportunity that is a good fit for you.
Do you have any other questions about Kings Crossing? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help you find the answers you need.