Costa Rica Mission Trip
Our congregation takes a biennial mission trip to Costa Rica, working in various locations around the country to strengthen relationships between churches, reach people for Christ, and serve those in need. To learn more about the Costa Rica mission trip, click here.
We have enjoyed a long friendship with Gary Green, and are glad to support his work now through Barnabas International. Originally, Gary connected us to the work we support in Costa Rica. Gary now visits and provides follow up and coaching with missionaries around the world. Click here to see Gary’s website.
The Foreign Missions Program at Kings Crossing is primarily funded by our Annual Mission Fund Drive, January 15 – April 15. A Missions Committee helps guide our efforts. Due to our location in South Texas, our focus is on South and Central America.
Currently our missions program consists of the following:
- We have been the sole sponsor of Ronald Martinez in Desamparados, Costa Rica for over 27 years. Also, we send a Mission Team there every other year.
- Crieve Hall Church of Christ in Nashville, Tennessee sponsors Pedro Vasquez and we assist with his work in the city of Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
- We have had a long association with Gary Green and partially support him (Barnabas International) as he uses his 30 years of mission experience.
- We sponsor Edward Calvo in Costa Rica.
- Finally, we enjoy supporting our members desiring to participate is mission trips around the world.