Starting in January 2020, we will host a study of John’s Gospel, and we would love to have you participate. To help you get the most out of the study, here are some things we’ll provide:
- Mark’s weekly sermons at Kings Crossing will follow through the Gospel over 22 weeks.
- We’ll provide a reading guide so you can know what to look through for each week.
- We’ll be featuring audio interviews with five scholars in their respective areas of expertise to help us know how to understand John’s Gospel. (See below)
- We’ll have weekly podcast episodes that align with the assigned chapter for study, each featuring one of our scholars to provide insights into the specific chapter.The scholarly interviews and podcasts will be featured on Mark Adams’ personal website: Kingdom Upgrowth
How can i use this?
This study will be set up as a simple and intentional way for you to encounter the Word of God. Here are some ways you could make the most of this study:
- Your personal devotional time
- Your life group or Bible class study
- Your devotional time with your spouse, children, or grandchildren
- A group of co-workers who want to go through the study together
- A way to connect weekly with a good friend over coffee
The possibilities are endless. You set the time, and we’ll provide you with the content on which to reflect and discuss. The question is how you’ll invest yourself in walking with God so that God can help you grow in the process.
Interested in participating?
We would encourage you to sign up to receive weekly emails about the content as it’s released on our minister Dr. Mark Adams’ website: Kingdom Upgrowth.