All bandina sessions for 2020 have been cancelled.
We share your sadness, but due to the COVID-19 situation, the board met and decided that because of many things–both known and unknown–that the best decision was to cancel all sessions at Bandina for Summer 2020. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
What is Camp bandina?
Camp Bandina, a Christian Youth Camp, is a great place for young people to grow in their love for God. Your week will include six nights, seven days with daily bible classes, worship, singing and praise time. We supply 17 meals with two daily canteen visits (up to 5 snack items per day). We offer swimming (in the beautiful Medina River – weather permitting) as well as canoeing and sports.
Details for Future Sessions
- ALL SESSIONS FOR CAMP BANDINA IN 2020 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. In most years, the Kings Crossing session is generally the third full week of June.
- Cost for each camper is $225, which includes canteen and Camp Bandina t-shirt.
- Campers should have completed the 4th-12th grades to be able to attend.
- The deadline for camp registration is June 1st at which time we must have received both your application and payment of $225.
- Applications that arrive after June 1st will be charged $250 and will be prioritized for acceptance. Applications arriving after June 1st cannot be guaranteed acceptance, and if accepted, cannot be guaranteed a camp t-shirt due to the time restrictions involved in getting the shirts ordered.
Dress Theme Days
We always enjoy these optional dress up days. They make great picture opportunities and a fun way to coordinate with your friends as you anticipate Camp. The themes for the days are TBD, and will show up here after they’ve been selected.
We will place a link to registration here when it has gone live!
Camp Staff Volunteers, please contact us for the link to the Staff registration page.