Mark your calendars for June 12-18, 2022!
Camp is back! We look forward to seeing you all in June!
Stephen and Shelley Johnston
What is Camp bandina?
Camp Bandina, a Christian Youth Camp, is a great place for young people to grow in their love for God. Your week will include six nights, seven days with daily bible classes, worship, singing and praise time. We supply 17 meals with two daily canteen visits (up to 5 snack items per day). We offer swimming (in the beautiful Medina River – weather permitting) as well as canoeing and sports.
Details for Future Sessions
- Camp will be June 12-18, 2022.
- Cost for each camper is $250, which includes canteen and Camp Bandina t-shirt.
- Campers should have completed the 4th-12th grades to be able to attend.
- The deadline for camp registration is June 1st at which time we must have received both your application and payment of $250.
- Advanced registration is required. No registrations will be accepted after June 1st, nor will we allow walk-ups. Thank you for your cooperation.
We will be following COVID safety protocols during the week to help ensure the safety of our campers and staff. This will include increased surface disinfecting, handwashing and hand sanitizing availability, the use of face masks while indoors, and reduced capacity in cabins. We will also be focusing more of our activities outdoors each day. We appreciate, in advance, your cooperation with these protocols as we balance safety and wellbeing with the camp experience.
Dress Theme Days
We always enjoy these optional dress up days. They make great picture opportunities and a fun way to coordinate with your friends as you anticipate Camp. The themes for the days are TBD, and will show up here after they’ve been selected.