What is Camp bandina?
Camp Bandina, a Christian Youth Camp, is a great place for young people to grow in their love for God. Your week will include six nights, seven days with daily bible classes, worship, singing and praise time. We supply 17 meals with two daily canteen visits (up to 5 snack items per day). We offer swimming (in the beautiful Medina River – weather permitting) as well as canoeing and sports.
Details for 2019
- The Kings Crossing session for this year is June 16th-22nd
- The theme for this year’s spirital focus is Slay the Dragon
- Cost for each camper is $225, which includes canteen and Camp Bandina t-shirt.
- Campers should have completed the 4th-12th grades to be able to attend. Please, no camper over the age of 18.
- The deadline for camp registration is June 1st at which time we must have received both your application and payment of $225.
- Applications that arrive after June 1st will be charged $250 and will be prioritized for acceptance. Applications arriving after June 1st cannot be guaranteed acceptance, and if accepted, cannot be guaranteed a camp t-shirt due to the time restrictions involved in getting the shirts ordered.
Dress Theme Days
We always enjoy these optional dress up days. They make great picture opportunities and a fun way to coordinate with your friends as you anticipate Camp. Here are the theme days for this year if you’d like to participate:
- Monday – Camo
- Tuesday – Patriotic
- Wednesday – Twin Day
- Thursday – Crazy Hair & Silly Socks
- Friday – Favorite Sports Team
Camp Staff Volunteers, please contact us for the link to the Staff registration page.